Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Who is the Captain of Redding's a NewsCafe ?




"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 
and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame."

Hebrews 6

Oh the great literary tale of the high seas aboard a tumultuous whaling ship full speed ahead consumed with rabid vengeance for that great ocean beast that bit off the maniacal Captain Ahab's leg, forcing the crew to join him in his quest to destroy that great white whale...Moby Dick!

Even in his pathetic death he beckons those witnessing his fate that his "all but one" doomed crew will have nothing more to do with in destroying that huge whale...

Until pride and greed enters them 

There are those who identify with Captain Ahab. With that great white whale representing God... The God that let them down. The God that they feel was responsible for taking their wife, or any other reason to blame God for the horrors they have experienced in their life.

And that great white whale of evangelical Christianity must be stopped at any price.
Pied pipers of death write of their disdain for that whale of Christianity and invite others to do and express the same... Some kind of new Nor Cal Heathen, this time with access to a NewsCafe?

In my opinion if you want to make Christians miserable and piss off God keep writing anti Christ news stories for the Pequod Ahab.






Local atheistic news media has the same desire to kill the great whale known as Christianity.They bellow and rage and their anger towards Father is palpable in the reaches of the heavenly places and they know deep inside the righteous judgement of God dwells in that place as well.






"A delight is to Him 
Who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth
Stands fourth his own inexorable self
Who destroys all sin
Though he pluck it out
From under the robes of Senators and Judges!
And eternal delight shall be his
Who coming to lay him down can say
O Father mortal or immortal here I die
I have striven to be thine
More than to be this worlds or my own
Yet this is nothing
I leave eternity to thee
For what is man
That he should live out the lifetime of his God?"



Poor Captain Ahab


"Ho, ho! from all your furthest bounds, pour ye now in, ye bold billows of my whole foregone life, and top this one piled comber of my death! Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee

 R.V. Scheide

"Here’s the deal Chris, just so everybody else knows what is really going on here. I still have the shocking photos of Marcus you sent me months ago. Readers: Marcus was this homeless guy who got whittled away one limb at a time till all that was left was a trunk, dumped on the streets of Redding where he died. I was already to do the story when you got upset with A News Cafe’s comment moderator whom you publicly insulted. So you killed the Marcus story, because you were so peeved. Since then, you’ve been making a point of displaying your Biblically-based bigotry toward the LGBTQ community in the comment section. I’ll be doing homeless stories in the future, but won’t be using you as a source."



You said  to me you wanted my Marcus pictures because you wanted to do a story about all the hatred I received month after month trying to save his life. You wanted his pictures repeatedly, even after the crime of posting verses from the Bible, then say you wont because of some childish offense you felt that is akin to children's sandbox mentality of im taking all my toys and kicking sand.

Dont want to do a story on Marcus fine....You have nothing I want ..... Find your own Marcus to write about Cowboy.
Personally I don't think you know how to write a story about the homeless since you are lacking the Holy Spirit.



No need to worry about Marcus anymore - Where where you when he was alive ?


"undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful 
who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them."



Its just infantile in my opinion and a nice
frosting of hate you serve on a big cake of disdain folks been  trying to force feed me for months over Marcus.

How long can one expect to see Captain RV command spiritual harpoons be thrown at God from the ship and atheistic crew of a newscafe without their resulting in the same fate as Ahab and the Pequod?






Who will save you ? - R.V. Scheide?


"From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee......."

"An evangelical atheist is an atheist who is not content merely with his own lack of faith but is also obsessed with censoring expressions of faith by others and  attempting to sow disbelief in others around him.

In my opinion boycott this website .... If Christ has done anything for you,  boycott this website in His honor and for His Glory...

Better yet pray this website down...In Jesus Name, Amen




No comments: