Friday, July 26, 2019

3 Tickets in 2 Weeks - Redding Police Harass Vocal Homeless Advocate



This is a false Redding police report I have never been on Hillcrest St in my life nor has my car as I never new the street existed !

3 Parking tickets in 2 weeks in front of my personal home is a bit much . Lie from Cadet and Captain Bill Shueller with Approval of Chief Roger Moore ?

A bizarre nonfactual narrative is very frightening,  done under color of authority, and leads me to believe it it possible for you to commit more with growing severity.

Find attached letter and your response I personally hand delivered to the Honorable Shasta County Judge Molly Bigalow, my next store neighbor...

Its understandable you and the City of Redding feel such animosity towards me, as im sure Redding City Manager Barry Tippins  phone rang off the hook and I found his secretary to be so very rude to me as well

Again understandable since I took a photo of a homeless man dead 5 feet from Reddings busiest road on a rodeo weekend Saturday night with hundreds of people driving by his corpse



Redding Homeless Blog - Marcus



This is a false Redding police report I have never been on Hillcrest St in my life nor has my car as I never new the street existed !

Last time we talked you said you were a Christian Chief Moore ? Are you sure .......?


Side of LuLus Parking lot


No comments: