Monday, November 12, 2018

Redding Homeless Patient Dumping - To Live And Die In LA





These are not movie props, according to a viral facebook post this homeless man in Los Angeles was found with the festering hole in the side of his head in a back alley STILL ALIVE! He was told by this man that the hospital dumped him.

Tried by callous inhumane economic weights and sentenced to a very ugly public indifference...





Of course he called hospital and an ambulance came and picked him back up. Due to patient rights no update could ever be found about his condition... or if he survived.


Don't think for a minute this has not happened on the streets of Redding or one of its many bush secluded homeless survival areas, where skeletal bones and bodies decaying are not unheard of, at least the cases local news media are allowed to report....



At the Shasta Regional Medical Center the homeless poor especially those with mental issues are often unceremoniously dumped off kicking and screaming at the RABA bus stop bench in front of their facility by a no nonsense hospital security detail, often still in hospital garb with cheap blood pressure cuff still dangling furiously from their arms.

These are the senior citizens you see rotting a slow death at the downtown Redding Post Office. Dying a slow disease infected life until the macabre visual portrait burns a unshakeable cerebral image on all those who pass that demands something be done, compassionate action be taken.


Dumped And Crawled Under Redding Eureka Way Overpass

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This should not be happening

Anonymous said...

First off, they admit this is NOT Redding. Second, what makes you think we should be responsible for every drug addict and alcoholic that lands on our doorstep? They came from somewhere else and expect us to take care of them. You talk about how they suffer, well lets talk about how they ruin the lives of everyone around them, leave hazardous waste sites where they camp and destroy housing values for those working for a living, not to mention the jobs lost because they ruin the area for tourists. They stole all of my tools that I used to make a living, then they literally stripped my house of everything including light fixtures, circuit breakers and even the kitchen faucet. They ruined me financially and you want me to feel sorry for these thieving scumbags?

Unknown said...

We need to get the homeless out of Redding.

LiquidDiamond0007's Meltdown CHRISTIC MAKEOVER said...

You are absolutely right.
In my opinion we have so many homeless people that we can not just freely turn our attention to those outside our own country. We Americans should help our own first!!

cgl66@aol.com said...

You're no better.

Unknown said...

Hey you puke, I've been there, not for long but have been there, I've busted my ass was born with parents that did not give me a fighting chance,not able to go farther than the sixth grade, so started logging as Soon as I was denied getting into the military because of being blind in one eye,have did the hardest most dangerous jobs on Earth broke my neck got all teeth knocked out never filled a workers comp claim, now with bad teeth bad joints from working all these jobs alone with no guidance from the get go and knowing the military was my answer but to find out my eye prevent me from it, I'm still out killing myself logging cutting trees clearing transmission power lines risking my life helping to restore the damages done by the fire, and I'm pretty damned sure I'm going to end up one of them, to hear you I'd like to know your back ground, there's no two ways about it you could not have walked my walk with what I was given,mother that woke me up yelling you should be ashamed of yourself get to the fucking buss, but I've made it so far but my retirement is most likely going to be the old guy getting pushed off the buss crawling to some bush to die, you should be ashamed, count your blessings bitch, my goal was to become a navy seal yep big words, but believe me with everyone my whole life trying to make me quit but keeping the jobs I've had I know if I would have been brocken down but built back I could have made it with ease, I guess just think about it, yeah you'll come back with a smart ass remark, and yes some may deserve it because of there heart, but a few don't, who fucking knows I just hope I feel some warmth if I do end up like that, but I'm sure not to and will do everything I can to not let it and with any luck help others.

Unknown said...

Read my comment above you spoiled brat!!!

GrayKat said...

it's a shame that you and I share the same city, I'm in the process of inviting as many of my progressive senior friends to come here so we can all participate in removing you and the shits like you from our city. I've been homeless in Redding, and my husband suffered severe chest pains and the fucking cardiologist as NO MERCY Hospital made him take a drug test which showed up negative and was so mad at my husband for not having drugs in his system that he kicked us out of the E-room.

GrayKat said...

NO we need to get right wing Xians like you out of our city.

GrayKat said...

Anonymous good name for you coward, you don't want anyone knowing your real identity because you know what a slime ball you are. I'm so fed up with all of you so called Christians who are NEVER Christ-like, just the opposite. There's a reason why there are so many homeless in America now. And it's because of shits like you, who consistently vote for the worse asshole on the ballot just because you're assholes too.

Anonymous said...

My experience has been that sone junkers pour thrust garbage and junk into houseless camps because they don’t want to be fined by the city. He gets away with it because apparently- who would believe houseless people over a scum bag like him? Tragic