I BELIEVE YOUR SILENCE MAKES YOU COMPLICIANT!"And with your final gentle kiss... you told him you are loved like this"
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK EVERYWHERE! #JusticeForWangWang
VIDEO - How damn cruel they are... the dog's name Wang Wang and this happened by some children in China..
NO ANIMAL LOVERS HERE ? Freedom in Action Radio Show AM 1400 KQMS -Stephens Media Group Sat 7 to 9 as well as refuses to talk about or do a story on Wang Wang torture, #JusticeForWangWang Angry? You can corporate office reach them 918-492-2660 Redding KQMS (530) 226-9500
Stephens Media Group owns and operates around 75 radio stations across more than 15 markets.Why Wont Sinclare - Redding KRCR TV News Do A Story on The Brutal Torture Murder of Wang Wang And Her Baby Puppies? Did You Watch Video Link Provided? Are you Angry? Ask them why (530)243-7777 or News Director: 530-232-5702
Sinclair owns, operates, or provides services to approximately 177 to 178 television stations across around 78 to 79 markets in the United States
TOGETHER WE CAN DEMAND ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS IN CHINA!
I BELIEVE YOUR SILENCE MAKES YOU COMPLICIANT!
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK EVERYWHERE!

1 comment:
Quit jumping to conclusions, Chris. Just because I did not talk about it during the last show, does not mean I am not working on it! Kelly
Post a Comment